Calls for Slogans: Growing Up Together - Be a Good Parent
“Calls for Slogans: Growing Up Together - Be a Good Parent” (hereafter “the competition”) Terms and Conditions
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition.
- By entering the competition, participants are deemed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
Part 1. Competition Guidelines
- To successfully enter the competition, it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that all application procedures for “Calls for Slogans: Growing up Together - Be a Good Parent” are followed and completed before 18 Oct 2019.
- Rules for participation：
- Each participant may only enter either the School group (i.e. Kindergarten Group, Primary Group or Secondary Group) or the Open Group, with only one submission; failing which, the participant will be disqualified.
- Students entering the competition should be studying in kindergartens, primary schools or secondary schools in the 2019/20 school year. Students aged under 18 shall only enter the competition with the consent of their parents/guardians. Participants of the Open Group must be Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 or over.
- Participants of the Kindergarten Group, Primary Group or Secondary Group can choose to enter the competition individually as a student or a parent or jointly as parent and student. Participants of the Open Group can only enter the competition on an individual basis.
- All participants must provide a slogan relevant to the theme of the competition in no more than 20 words in Chinese or English or a combination of Chinese and English (excluding punctuation marks).
- All participants must visit the specific website (https://positiveparent.881903.com) to fill in the entry form and the slogan on or before 18 October 2019 (Friday) (23:59 HKT). Applications submitted by post or by hand will not be accepted. If two entries demonstrate high level of similarity by coincidence, the Organiser will consider only the earlier entry based on the submission time as logged by the application system.
- Entry Groups：
- There are four entry groups for this competition: Kindergarten Group, Primary Group, Secondary Group and Open Group. Parents are encouraged to enter the competition together with their children in the Kindergarten Group, Primary Group or Secondary Group.
- Assessment Criteria：
All entries will be assessed by the panel of adjudicators on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme (30%)；
- Applicability to publicity and promotion (30%)；
- Use of language (20%), and
- Creativity (20%)
- The panel of adjudicators will select a champion, a first runner-up, a second runner-up as well as 5 meritorious prize winners in each group. The panel will also select an overall champion from the champion of each group.
- Intellectual Property：
- Regardless of the result of the competition, the Organiser retains the right to edit, modify, publish and use any entries in any forms without geographical, frequency and time restrictions; the right to use part or all of the contents of the entries with no compensation; and the right to use, or not use, the winning entries. The Organiser has the final decision of the above actions.
- The Organiser pledges to meet the recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”). In doing so, the Orgainiser also pledges to take reasonably practicable steps to ensure its agents comply with the standards of security and confidentiality required by the law.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any matters arising from or in connection with the submission, delay, loss, transmission error of any information of the participant due to technical problems, including but not limited to any computer or internet network problems. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to make final and conclusive decisions.
- Suspected or actual fraud and abuse by participants of this competition may result in the nomination/prize being forfeited forthwith.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right at its sole discretion to select, limit, refuse or remove any texts submitted with ideas that contain inappropriate language or sensitive content, that are unsafe or irrelevant, or infringe intellectual property of any third party on the competition website at any time, without explanation or further notice.
- The Organiser shall have the right to cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition, and to amend the Terms and Conditions of the competition without prior notice. Participants shall agree to abide by the above.
- All submitted entries will not be returned to the participants.
- In case of dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make final decision.
- All information collected in this website will only be used for the purpose of entering this competition and related matters. All personal data will be destroyed one month after the announcement of the results.
Part 2. Results and Prize
- The panel of adjudicators will assess the slogans according to the “Assessment Criteria” set out on Part 1 pt. 4. They will select a champion (to be awarded a certificate and HK$3,000 gift voucher), a first runner-up (to be awarded a certificate and HK$2,000 gift voucher), a second runner-up (to be awarded a certificate and HK$1,000 gift voucher) and 5 meritorious prize winners (to be awarded a certificate and HK$500 gift voucher each) in each group. The panel will also select an overall champion (to be awarded an extra certificate and HK$2,000 gift voucher) from the champion of each group.
- The results will be published on the competition website (https://positiveparent.881903.com ) on 15 Nov 2019.
- Winner shall provide his/her Hong Kong Identity Card, student card or any other valid document(s) to the Organiser for identity verification.
- If any of the information provided to the Organiser is inaccurate or incomplete resulting in failure by the Organiser to contact the winner for redemption of the prize, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss and will not re-issue the prize to the winner.
- All prizes given out by the the Organiser are non-transferable.
- Winners may not refund or exchange the prize for cash or other service(s).
- The Organiser reserves the rights to amend the rules for participation.
For technical support, please contact Miss Yip at 2339 4845.
For general enquiry, please contact 3698 4376.